Pharmacy Day at the Capitol
Proudly Hosted by the Arizona Pharmacy Association
Date: February 4, 2021
This event offers pharmacy professionals the opportunity to connect with each other over issues important to the pharmacy profession while bringing those issues to the attention of our state legislators. Our joined voices can make a difference!
Activities of the Day
Meet with state legislator to discuss current issues relating to pharmacy and health care.
Highlight the advanced patient care services pharmacists provide throughout our community.
Network with our pharmacists, students and technicians in an effort to help raise awareness about our profession.
7:30AM | Virtual Briefing: 2021 Legislative Overview
- Speakers: Dianne McCallister-AzPA Lobbyist; Kelly Fine-AzPA CEO
- Learning Objectives:
- Describe the legislative process in Arizona
- Identify ways in which you can advocate on behalf of your profession
- List some of the healthcare related bills have been introduced this year
Note: 1 hour of CPE will be provided to Pharmacists and Technicians.
8:30AM -5:00PM | Virtual Meetings with Legislators
- Must sign up in advance using the sign-up form
If you wish to meet virtually with your legislator please complete the form below. The meetings will be scheduled during the week of the 4th.