Pharmacy Day at the Capitol
Proudly Hosted by the Arizona Pharmacy Association
March 28, 2023
Arizona State Capitol
1700 West Washington Street | Phoenix, AZ 85007
This event offers pharmacy professionals the opportunity to connect with each other over issues important to the pharmacy profession while bringing those issues to the attention of our state legislators. Our joined voices can make a difference!
Meet with state legislator to discuss current issues relating to pharmacy and health care.
Highlight the advanced patient care services pharmacists provide throughout our community.
Network with our pharmacists, students and technicians in an effort to help raise awareness about our profession.
9:00 AM | Set-Up
10:00AM | Legislative Briefing (All attendees)
11:00 AM | Education and Lunch
12:30 PM | Clean Up
1:00 PM | Recognition on House and Senate Floor
1:30 PM | Group Photo
11:00 AM-4:30 PM | Capitol Visits
If you wish to meet with your legislator please register using the form below.
- You will need to know what district you live and work in to register: CLICK HERE
- We will make every effort to book as many appointments as we can. You will be paired with other pharmacy professionals attending the event.
- Please dress professionally and wear your white coats!
- We will be outside so dress in layers
- Wear comfortable shoes (Heels are not recommended-most of the time the lawn is wet and muddy this time of year)