AzPA is proud to announce the 2022 Fall Conference: Rapid Renewal!
License renewal is just around the corner and we have you covered!
OCTOBER 8, 2022
VIRTUAL (All Sessions will be recorded)
AzPA Member Prices
Premium Pharmacist: $89
Refund Policy: No refunds will be issued for this event. All sessions will be recorded and made available on-demand.
ACCREDITATION CPE INFO
This program is pending approval for up to 7.5 contact hours of pharmacy continuing education credit.
CE Hours: 7.5
CE Units: 0.75
Accreditation: The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.
- Internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- Webcam or HD webcam – built-in, USB plug-in OR HD cam or HD camcorder with a video-capture card
- Note: For macOS, Zoom client 5.1.1 or higher is required.
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Surface PRO 2 or higher, running Windows 8.1 or higher
- Notes: Tablet PCs running Windows 10 must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported. Tablet PCs only support the desktop client.
- Windows: Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- macOS: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+