AzPA is proud to announce the 2022 Fall Conference: Rapid Renewal!
License renewal is just around the corner and we have you covered!
OCTOBER 8, 2022
VIRTUAL (All Sessions will be recorded)
AzPA Member Prices
Premium Pharmacist: $89
Refund Policy: No refunds will be issued for this event. All sessions will be recorded and made available on-demand.
ACCREDITATION CPE INFO
This program is pending approval for up to 7.5 contact hours of pharmacy continuing education credit.
CE Hours: 7.5
CE Units: 0.75
Accreditation: The Arizona Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as providers of continuing education.
- Internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- Webcam or HD webcam – built-in, USB plug-in OR HD cam or HD camcorder with a video-capture card
- Note: For macOS, Zoom client 5.1.1 or higher is required.
- iOS and Android devices
- Blackberry devices
- Surface PRO 2 or higher, running Windows 8.1 or higher
- Notes: Tablet PCs running Windows 10 must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported. Tablet PCs only support the desktop client.
- Windows: Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- macOS: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
Sessions approved for CE credits are indicated by the CE icon, an ACPE number, and the number of CEUs in the session listing.
To obtain CPE credit for any of the LIVE sessions, learners must attend the session live, enter the session code, and complete the assessment quiz and evaluation for each session attended. The session code and further instructions will be provided at the end of each LIVE session.
- Learning Level: Varies
- Activity Type: Knowledge and Application-based
- Target Audience: Pharmacists and Technicians (UAN numbers with P/T are accredited for both pharmacists and technicians)
Disclosures will be announced at the beginning of each session and can be found in the Event Program under each speaker(s) biography. AzPA CE staff declare no conflicts of interest or financial interests in any product or service mentioned in this activity. Conflicts of interest have been resolved through content review by the AzPA CE Committee Department and Committee.