Make the Most of the Annual Convention With the Virtual Conference App!
Step 1: Download the Attendify app
Download the Attendify app and/or sign up through your desktop web browser using the links provided to you by AzPA staff. We recommend using both devices: the desktop browser to view CE sessions and the mobile app to mark sessions you want to attend and communicate with attendees.
Step 2: Enter Event Code:
Enter Event Code: When using the mobile app, click the search box and a box will appear below asking if you have an event code. Enter the code sent to you by AzPA staff. (Note: If opening the web browser this is not necessary.)
Step 3: Join the event
Join the event by entering your email address and password. If you do not already have account from a prior event you will be asked to create a password and accept the privacy terms.
Step 4: Build/Update your profile
Build/Update your profile if you do not already have one from a prior event. (Add your picture, contact information, social media links, bio, and more so you can connect live with speakers, attendees, and exhibitors throughout the event)
Step 5: Plan your schedule
Look around & plan your schedule. Mark the sessions you want to attend and set up notifications to remind you when they will start.
Claiming Your CE On Lecture Panda
Look for registration email from LecturePanda <email@example.com> for a link to access to your profile where you can complete the necessary post conference CE requirements.
Once in LecturePanda the top left corner of the event you are in should read “AzPA 2021 Annual Convention”. There are 5 tabs running across the top of the screen. You will progress through each tab until you reach the end where you will submit all of the required information.
- Materials: PowerPoint slides will be posted here.
- Information: This tab lists all of your personal registration information. Double check your information to make sure it is correct. If you make any changes be sure to hit the blue [Save Changes] button at the bottom of the screen.
- Credits: Select the credits you earned. Click the box next to the credit and enter the CE session code in the box and hit submit.
- Evaluations: All CE assessments and evaluations are stored here. You MUST complete them and hit the green [Submit] button in order to get CE credit for that session.
- Complete: Now you will see all credits that have been claimed and certificates will appear for you to download. Note: This statement contains information provided to NABP from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) via CPE Monitor®. ACPE policy states paper and/or electronic statements of credit may no longer be distributed directly to learners as proof of ACPE credit. The official record of credit will be located in the learner’s e-profile in CPE Monitor®
Keep in mind, you can not claim credit for the following:
- Simultaneous live sessions- unless you can clone yourself, you can not be present in 2 CE sessions at one time.
- On-demand CE sessions that you have already claimed live credit for at the conference.
- Technicians: sessions that are accredited for pharmacists only.
The on-demand CE sessions will be available through the end of the year so you will have plenty of time to earn additional CE.
AzPA Conference Help Desk
Need help? We are here to assist you.
Download AzPA Zoom Backgrounds!
Tag Us on Social Media!
We're disappointed that we could not see everyone in person!
Please continue to post your AzPA Annual Convention highlights to social media and be sure to tag us #AzPAAC2021.